The Welcome Centre of the Faculty of Medicine acts as an interface between the administration of the University Hospital Tübingen, the individual institutes and the municipal authorities.
We are happy to provide advice, support and assistance to international researchers in non-academic matters. We will provide you with all the important information about your stay in Tübingen.
Are you expecting international doctoral students or postdocs?
Your guests must be registered through the Welcome Centre of the University of Tübingen
The Welcome Center looks after
- international doctoral candidates (doctorate in Tübingen)
- Visiting doctoral candidates (doctorate at home university)
The Welcome Center provides limited support for
- Visiting physicians / clinical observers
The Welcome Center does not provide support for
We support international guests in particular with
- Accommodation enquiries with the Studierendenwerk of the University of Tübingen
- Visa questions and hosting agreements
- Health insurance
- Other everyday life issues (tax number, health insurance, opening a bank account, cost of living, etc.)
We work closely with the Welcome Centre of the University of Tübingen.
Internal users can find further information on the intranet in WiKi of the Faculty of Medicine.